This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We, 3 Sided Coin, design award-winning and awesome digital products.
Over the last 8 years, we have helped companies like FlipKart, WebEngage, SpringBoard, Fisdom, Quintype, and some of your favorite financial institutes create award-winning products.
In 2018, FroggiPedia - an iPad Augmented Reality product we designed for DesignMate won Apple’s “iPad App of the Year”.
We are looking to add more depth and width to our design team - currently of 2. 😀
We need a person who is open to learning and ideas, who brings a critical eye to the status quo and comes up with rational designs that meet and even exceed the product goals.
This position is open to all qualified candidates. We are committed to a better gender representation across the team and will take that into consideration.
You should be the following -
- 3-4 years of experience - however if you have been doing non-professional work for any number of years, we are happy to look at your folio.
- If you have more experience but feel this is an interesting gig, do write in.
- A relevant degree is good to have, though definitely not necessary.
- A self-starter
- Can work directly with the clients
- Understands and follows strong UX practices
- Loves Typography and fundamentals of design.
- Uses Sketch or Figma or similar design tools.
- Open to learning from different mediums of design, whether it’s architecture, print design, origami, fashion, et al. Design would be our melting pot of ideas and cultures.
- Have understanding of implementation of design - in HTML/CSS or mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
That is not all - we want to have fun with our work. On top of a competitive salary, equipments, tea/coffee/snacks and all that jazz - you will have complete freedom and say in picking the best solutions for client needs.
We also intend to make our own products in 2019, so you will have a chance to own and build products.
You will get your own time (and appropriate resources) to
- create side projects,
- write about the work,
- attend conferences,
- hold training sessions,
- give talks.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 3 weeks Paid holidays
- Fun work environment
- own books and library budget
- Work at your own pace - and never overwork.
- We work 9-6. You don’t have to as long as you work healthy number of hours keeping the project on track. Some overlap with team’s working hours is required so everyone is on the same page.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer