This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead DB Developer
Posted by deepa baby
Here's some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- Leads all database design and development activities of the development team.
- Working with multiple agile teams of highly-motivated peers.
- Working with fault tolerant, highly available, high traffic/throughput, distributed, scalable database systems
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting support for developers and analysts for data-related issues, as well as debugging and optimizing processes and queries
- Working with RDMS like MSSQL, MySQL, AWS Aurora, NOSQL systems like AWS Dynamodb and ETL systems AWS Glue, AWS Data pipeline
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Application
- Experience working with agile teams in cloud based and on-premise database development in Databases like AWS Aurora, MSSQL, MYSQL and AWS DynamoDB.
- Experience in ETL systems like AWS Glue, Data pipeline
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS, AWS insight
- Proficiency in command line and scripting languages
- Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring, and performance
- Sound understanding of data architecture definition, design and implementation
- Sound understanding of conceptual and logical data modelling techniques
- A relentless learning attitude continually seeking to strive for better.
- Passion for working as part of a pivotal team and relishes team members’ individual success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate their point of view with confidence.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer