This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead UI Development
Posted by deepa baby
Here's some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be experienced in taking user stories through to solution delivery.
- Working with a highly motivated agile team as a shared resource.
- Responsibility for implementing visual designs in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS).
- Working with React framework using tools like SCSS, webpack, ESLint, next.js, pug etc.
- Thoroughly testing cross browser compatibility of all product interfaces.
- Working with developers to integrate markup across projects.
- Identifying and researching new UI technologies.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Assisting in building wireframes/prototypes.
- Creating and executing unit test cases.
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Application.
- Proven experience of working in agile environment
- Exposure in React framework using tools like SCSS, webpack, ESLint, and unit testing tools like React-unit, Jasmine.
- Significant experience in templating tools like Next.js, pug/Handlebars for developing server rendered applications.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Hands-on experience of modern markup technologies and on Photoshop & Dreamweaver.
- A demonstrable knowledge of Web (W3C) standards.
- A relentless learning attitude who is continually seeking to strive for better
- A passion for working as part of a pivotal team and relishes team members’ individual success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate their point of view with confidence.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer