This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Should have 4 - 5 years experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with Angular Ver 5+ , HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have hands-on experience on MongoDB.
- Good to have knowledge on build tools like webpack, gulp, grunt.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment.
- Good to have knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3 and Lambda functions.
- Develop, test and deploy products that are fast, scalable and responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Knowledge in Micro services
- Should be able to architect solutions.
- Exposure to Amazon EKS
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer