ApnaTime is a platform built to provide better economic opportunities for the 2.3 billion blue and gray collar workers in the world. The platform is built around providing professional identity to these workers highlighting their skills (say like a Linkedin). The platform is designed to be language agnostic, education agnostics and will automatically screen candidates. The founding team consists of exApple, BCG, Intel,Stanford folks and is funded by Lighstpeed and Sequoia.
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
Backend o Strong Python Skills with expertise of Django Framework or similar o Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx, Gunicorn) o Experience in API design and development, CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete), RESTful Services
• Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
• Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
• Design and construction of our REST API
• Write technical documentation
• Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
• Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
• Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
• Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
Flexible Working Hours and Leave Policy
Monthly Entrepreneur Open House
Macbook Pro for your office work
Monthly team activites
1-on-1 Career Counselling and networking opportunities for budding entrepreneurs
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer