This post is from arinconsultancy.com, which may or may not be affiliated with arinjobs.com
We are looking for a Web Developer to join an award-winning, talented team, building the
next-generation automated drone applications for our global customers
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a
web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of the company’s platform and
infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves
detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces,
developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile
● Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
● Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as
improvement for existing apps
● Collaborate on projects with a closely-knit team
● 3+ yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
● Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing
cross-browser compatible code.
● Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
● Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous
integration in an agile development setup
Good to Have
● Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment
environment, considering security, reliability etc.
● Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer