Senior QA Engineer
Posted by Rahul Namdev (@rahulnamdev)
We are looking for a full time Senior QA/Test engineer who will take a key Test/QA engineering role for http://betterhalf.ai/
What is the company about?
We're building world's largest AI based partner prediction engine. This invention unique in its way in partner search industry has the potential to offer a useful and valuable product for 500M globally. The company was founded by two MIT, USA alums. We are a U.S based company with the operational center based out of Bangalore, India. We are currently a 15 member team and expected to grow to the size of 100 over the next couple of years.
Betterhalf.ai has successfully raised $1.2M and is backed by many MIT/ HBS/ Berkeley/ Wharton Alums. Betterhalf is a high-growth stage company that is expected to do Series A in 5-6 months.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
As a Test/QA engineer, you’ll be involved in doing a lot of manual and automated testing of web product and mobile App. Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities and requirements for this role:
- Good understanding of various testing methodologies.
- Identify, analyze, trouble-shoot and report product defects.
- Tools familiarity on QA life-cycle such as bug-tracking tools, test management.
- Should have experience in basic experience in mongodb/MYSQL.
- Good Knowledge in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing
- Strong experience in writing test scenarios and test cases
- Strong knowledge on Selenium, Appium, Microsoft SQL and Jmeter
- Adept in functional testing and reporting defects
- Should be involved in the Design and documenting formal Test Procedures and Test Plans.
- Excellent analytical skills
If you always think of yourself as entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, results-oriented, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about technology, we have a dream opportunity to back yourself up.
- Cash and stocks for U.S company (to be discussed on a case to case basis)
Why you should reach out?
If you are interested in the product and deliver on a humongous responsibility to build a globally successful company (globally 500M people including 60M Indians) with the continuous thrill of ups and downs of startup, feel free to reach us.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a disruptive technology that can drive prediction capability for finding partners, starting with 10M working professionals of India
- Great company culture with a very friendly and encouraging environment
- Amazing location in HSR Layout
- Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it
- Free lunch with lots of healthy snacks
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer