This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sales and Marketing Data Analyst
Posted by Tim Chingos (@chingos)
We are seeking someone with a passion for solving big problems using data. Our team is growing and we need help asking and answering questions from our data.
In this role, you will build reports and dashboards in Tableau using Branch's Sales and Marketing data. You will also be responsible for managing our data sets, developing ad hoc reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
You'll work directly with Branch's Director of Sales Operations on key initiatives that support our global Sales Organization. You'll touch data in Salesforce and other systems to help answer hard questions.
Tableau experience working with Sales and/or Marketing data is required.
Salesforce experience is strongly preferred.
This is a contract position for 4-5 months with the opportunity to convert to full time employment for the right candidate. This position involves working 5 pm - 1 am IST to overlap with and be supported by the California, USA based team.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Building and managing Sales and Marketing reports and dashboards in Tableau
2. Generating reports from single or multiple systems
3. Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
4. Managing data sets, developing ad hoc reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
5. Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
1. Work for a US-based company
2. Solve big data problems
3. Work from home, or anywhere you like
4. Collaborate with a great team