Sn. PHP Developer and DevOps
Posted by Yakin Shah (@businesslabs)
About BusinessLabs: BusinessLabs is a A-Grade Web Development Firm helping over 400 Clientele across Globe. We do have our own marketplace products as well. We help businesses build scaleable web apps. We automate as much as possible and make sophistication in their business life. BusinessLabs is a 100% Bootstrapped for-profit company. We are building up our First Dream 10 Employees Team which shall lead the top positions on V2.0 of its rapid growth.
Job Brief -
We are looking for a passionate Senior PHP Developer to join and lead our Dev team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer with an experience of managing 3 developers and above, 6 projects at a time in its past experience and is always eager to learn new things and grow his/her skills in the field. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsive final delivery to multiple clients. You will be understanding multiple projects, allocating among developers and yourself. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application (along with training your co-workers during the process). A basic understanding of front-end Technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Skills & Requirements
- You should have worked on atleast 4 commercially viable projects(Actual clients which has a For-Profit business).
- You should be good at building completely new and out of the box solutions with 100% usage of Core PHP (without framework or readymade plugins/extensions)
- Experience in working with MVC framework CodeIgniter would be a plus.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3, Ajax, and other web components.
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL similar technologies
- Excellent coding skill in PHP, Vue js & Angular js, Java, Bootstrap etc.
- Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: such as Laravel or codeigniter. (Not mandatory, but preferrable)
- Experience with Sass and/or Less
- Understanding of User Interface workflows
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
- Experience of Bootstrap & Core PHP
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Lead team of developers. Manage 5 or 15 projects at once. Get code done, manage team along with yourself doing the coding.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications. Train the team along with the process.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with the server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to your team
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and Train the team along with the process.
- Lead your team of developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on the business on our clients (and our users on our products).
- Good Workplace ethics
- 100% Bootstrapped and profitable startup to depend on for your long term growth.
- 1% Bonus of Every Successful project completion - on-time (with 4-5* customer satisfaction)
- 2% Team Bonus (for your team) of Every Successful project completion - on-time (with 4-5* customer satisfaction)
- 1% Bonus of every change request ( upsell or cross-sell )
- 2% Team Bonus of every change request ( upsell or cross-sell ) (For your team)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer