This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by Rajesh Saravanan (@bytize)
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 0 - 1 Year of Experience as Full Stack Developer.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Java, PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience working on MEAN (Angular JS, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB) and MERN Stack (ReactJS, React Native, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB).
- Optional experience of using AWS.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer