This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Codekyt is looking for smart and self motivated PHP developers to work on our wide range of client projects. We are a growing firm and you will have excellent opportunity to learn new skills such as RoR, nodejs, mongodb
1. Proficient knowledge of PHP and MySQL with experience in
- Wordpress custom modifications
- Laravel/Codeigniter/Symphony or any other PHP frameworks
2. Ability to work on frontend templates using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimisation
- Knowledge of version control such as GIT, SVN
- Experience on JS frameworks like angular, vue, react
- Writing and maintaining unit test cases
- Caching implementation using Redis, Memcache
- Experience on cloud servers such as AWS, Heroku
- Package: Considerable hike on your current salary
- Performance based incentive
- 5 days working and cozy office space with flexible work environment
- Work on US, UK and Australia based startup projects
Codekyt is a creative & innovative web / mobile development service provider based in Mohali, Punjab. We work with global brands such as F45 as well as startups from US, UK and Australia to help grow their business.
We write quality code and believe in individual growth of our team members. You will be working in a cozy office setup with flexible work environment (5 days working). Additionally you will be provided with technical assistance to improve your skillset.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer