Crowdfire is a Social Media Management tool that helps creators, Social Media Managers, Small businesses and brands drive Social Media results. We offer Social Media scheduling, engagement, Analytics and CRM services.
Crowdfire Android application is written in Java and iOS app in Objective C and Swift.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on both Android and iOS
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language from Java, Swift & Objective C and must be willing to learn the other two.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- If you have hands-on experience on iOS and Android both.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer