This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by HR Executive
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution
- Provide hardware/software/ network problem diagnosis resolution via telephone global calls /email/chat/Web tickets for customers end-users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Provide level 1 Helpdesk support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
- Update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions
- Should have excellent communication skill in English and L1 ServiceDesk level technical knowledge
- Should be ready to work in a 24/7 work environment.
- Active listening and should have remote desktop skills.
- Good probing skills & Analytical skills would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft tools like word, excel, powerpoint, etc.
- Above-average knowledge on network tools LAN & WAN.
- Analysts with ServiceNow knowledge would be preferable.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer