This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- At least 1+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling a huge set of data.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single-page frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/VueJs/other frameworks and the ability to design the architecture of single-page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, webpack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Very Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching
- Working experience with distributed teams and leading them is a plus
- Strong hands-on on writing test cases and documenting UI component.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer