This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Arduino & Embedded C Developers
Posted by Prakash Srinivasan (@asprakash)
We, Ethicstech Embedded Solutions Pvt Ltd are looking for the passionate candidates those who are interested in Embedded systems, IOT and massive Arduino programming skill.
- Strong C programming experience
- Experienced in developing firmware by using Arduino libraries
- Python programming skill is added advantage
- Preferable Microcontrollers experience : 32 Bit controllers like ATSAMD, STM32, LPC,.etc
- Experience in using wireless technologies like LoRa, Sigfox, WIFI, BLE & Zigbee
- Experience in interfacing various sensors by using peripherals like SPI/I2C/ADC/DAC/USB/UART
- Embedded Linux experience should be added advantage
- Completed atleast couple of IOT projects by using any one of wireless technology like LoRa
- Self learning & eager to update the skillset is highly preferable
Experience : 0 to 2 years of experience
Working Location : Chennai
FRESHERS having above skillset with completed atleast two projects in IOT/Arduino can apply.
Need not apply if you are not interested to relocate into Chennai.
All the best,
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer