This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Job opening for a Hybrid Mobile Developer
Posted by EC HR (@echr)
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced hybrid Mobile applications for the iOS /Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Contribute in identification and adoption of technologies, tools and industry best practices related to mobile app development.
- Good UI design skills with responsive web designing using Bootsrap
- Hands on experience with tools like Phonegap/Cordova/Appcelator/ Xamarin etc
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience in delivering analytic information with charts, tables, graphs, zoomin - zoom out, animation.
- Experience with thirdparty libraries and APIs (Eg. Credit card payment gateways, Google Maps, ESRI Maps, etc.,) and social media integration
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Exposure to the Android and iOS design guidelines and user interface trends and best practices
- Good knowledge on Mobile databases, Mobile Security, Mobile application distribution, Memory Consumption, Performance Improvement, Debugging Skills
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer