Fabelio is an well funded design-centric e-tailer operating in Indonesia and soon in entire South East Asia (opening Malaysia, Singapire and Thailand in next 12 months). Fabelio was started by BITS Pilani graduates, combining with an Indonesia, a German and an Italian cofounders, who come with varied experience across Europe, South America, India, and South east Asia (SEA), bringing to the table work experience from Freecharge, Lazada, Zalora, Linio, Private Equity, Furniture designing and Interior designing.
We partner with the best designers in Indonesia to create original designs and we work closely with the best factories to manufacture good-quality products at attractive prices. At Fabelio we focus on furnishing happiness. You will be a part of building one of the most exciting and fast growing e-commerce businesses ever seen in SE Asia.
Life in this part of the world:
We are a 70 people company full of bright young talent. We encourage a culture of a buzzling work environment with an office space comparable to a Silicon Valley office. Indonesia is one of the most beautiful countries with pristine blue island and beaches, and on top. Every weekend a trip to beautiful beaches and parties of Bali island for just INR 2500 is defenitely something worth experiencing. We have an extremely diverse team and a great culture of BUILDING.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage our multi cloud production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of systems.
- Build, release and manage configuration for production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure quality.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Suggest architecture improvements and recommend process improvements.
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced, DevOps Environment
- At least 1 year of experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Experience with build automation and deployment tools is a plus
- Experience with container technologies is a plus
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, logging tools is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Experience with security concepts and best practices is a plus
Flights to Jakarta
Stay for 2 weeks in Hotel till you find accomodation (dont worry we help you :) )
Stock Options in offer for exceptional candidates after proving yourself
Company sponsored training courses and conference ( In Singapore, HK, Jakarta, Bangalore, South East Asia)
Free Bahasa Indonesia classes at office for those interested.
A great group of both Indian(mostly BITS Pilani grads) and International friends, who will show you the whole backpacking, Nightlife and craziness of South East Asia :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer