Fabelio is an well funded design-centric e-tailer operating in Indonesia and soon in entire South East Asia (opening Malaysia, Singapire and Thailand in next 12 months). Fabelio was started by BITS Pilani graduates, combining with an Indonesia, a German and an Italian cofounders, who come with varied experience across Europe, South America, India, and South east Asia (SEA), bringing to the table work experience from Freecharge, Lazada, Zalora, Linio, Private Equity, Furniture designing and Interior designing.
We partner with the best designers in Indonesia to create original designs and we work closely with the best factories to manufacture good-quality products at attractive prices. At Fabelio we focus on furnishing happiness. You will be a part of building one of the most exciting and fast growing e-commerce businesses ever seen in SE Asia.
Life in this part of the world:
We are a 70 people company full of bright young talent. We encourage a culture of a buzzling work environment with an office space comparable to a Silicon Valley office. Indonesia is one of the most beautiful countries with pristine blue island and beaches, and on top. Every weekend a trip to beautiful beaches and parties of Bali island for just INR 2500 is defenitely something worth experiencing. We have an extremely diverse team and a great culture of BUILDING.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- A detail-oriented worker with strong collaborative skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience in both white box and black box testing and automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Flights to Jakarta
Stay for 2 weeks in Hotel till you find accomodation (dont worry we help you :) )
Stock Options in offer for exceptional candidates after proving yourself
Company sponsored training courses and conference ( In Singapore, HK, Jakarta, Bangalore, South East Asia)
Free Bahasa Indonesia classes at office for those interested.
A great group of both Indian(mostly BITS Pilani grads) and International friends, who will show you the whole backpacking, Nightlife and craziness of South East Asia :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer