This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fabelio is an well funded design-centric e-tailer operating in Indonesia and soon in entire South East Asia (opening Malaysia, Singapire and Thailand in next 12 months). Fabelio was started by BITS Pilani graduates, combining with an Indonesia, a German and an Italian cofounders, who come with varied experience across Europe, South America, India, and South east Asia (SEA), bringing to the table work experience from Freecharge, Lazada, Zalora, Linio, Private Equity, Furniture designing and Interior designing.
We partner with the best designers in Indonesia to create original designs and we work closely with the best factories to manufacture good-quality products at attractive prices. At Fabelio we focus on furnishing happiness. You will be a part of building one of the most exciting and fast growing e-commerce businesses ever seen in SE Asia.
Life in this part of the world:
We are a 70 people company full of bright young talent. We encourage a culture of a buzzling work environment with an office space comparable to a Silicon Valley office. Indonesia is one of the most beautiful countries with pristine blue island and beaches, and on top. Every weekend a trip to beautiful beaches and parties of Bali island for just INR 2500 is defenitely something worth experiencing. We have an extremely diverse team and a great culture of BUILDING.
- Manage our key products, both on mobile and web, as well as the product marketing strategies
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to monitoring execution
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by speaking to teams, conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers
- Drive a solution set across development
- Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- An analytical problem solver with a customer-oriented mindset
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a product role and past experience in building disruptive products in the market
- Strong technical skills and ability to communicate with engineers
- In-depth knowledge about latest tools (e.g. AI/ML, OMS, and marketing automation tools)
- Experience in e-commerce, design and retail is a plus
- Engineering degree or MBA from a reputable university is a plus
Flights to Jakarta
Stay for 2 weeks in Hotel till you find accomodation (dont worry we help you :) )
Stock Options in offer for exceptional candidates after proving yourself
Company sponsored training courses and conference ( In Singapore, HK, Jakarta, Bangalore, South East Asia)
Free Bahasa Indonesia classes at office for those interested.
A great group of both Indian(mostly BITS Pilani grads) and International friends, who will show you the whole backpacking, Nightlife and craziness of South East Asia :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer