This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
A mobile first Neo-banking start-up, Finin aims to help you manage, track & save your money seamlessly.
We are a Bengaluru based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 7-10 days.
Your work at Finin
As our primary android developer , you are expected to
- Build a light-weight, low latent Android applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
- Build application logic & develop user facing features in Kotlin.
- Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
- Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
- Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
- Plan for new technology insertion & trade-offs in development.
Further, as any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, & be a proactive contributor towards building something truly remarkable.
- At least 4 years of professional experience building native projects for Android.
- Have at least two live projects.
- Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
- Experience creating custom libraries.
- Proficiency in various software design patterns.
- Accountable & a proactive communicator.
- Has worked in agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritise.
- Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
- If you have previous experience building technology for Finance products.
- If you have contributed in at least two stages of product development: MVP & Growth.
- If you are a polyglot.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer