This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are an IoT company focused on B2B Energy space. We provide an Internet of Things(IoT) enabled Mobile & Cloud Platform to Operate, Manage & Optimize Energy assets embracing the benefits of Connectivity, Real-time Performance, Predictive Analytics using AI & Operations & Management. FlexiMC Platform today monitors & manages about 4.5 GW across 13 countries from our offices in Bangalore and London.
We are looking for people who can catalize our growth while we provide a conducive environment for you to catapult your career
MERN Developer (Mongo, Express, React, Node) with angular knowledge
Exp : 1-3 years
Added advantage: aws lambda
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React, Node.js, and Mongo
- Come up with their own ideas for Wireframes
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment
- Deploy applications on AWS cloud with ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
-Ability to contribute individually
- Expertise in Complete Mean, Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js/react.js and Express js
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture and navigation
Notice period : 1 month
Immediate joiners will be appreciated.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer