This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Developer - Python/Django/MySql
Posted by Naman Chawhan (@namanflex1)
Job Summary :
- The Software Developer is responsible for designing and architecting software products.
- The Software Developer is responsible to understand the current and proposed product offerings by Flexing It- and come up with secure, robust and scalable solutions.
- The Software Developer should have strong communication skills and ability to interact with clients (internal or external) and resolve their issues.
- The Software Developer will report to the manager and work in collaboration with a variety of Departments across the organisation.
- Design and architect the Flexing It- product offerings.
- Understand and document the current system.
- Enhance the system to cater to various dynamic needs of the clients.
- Conceive, research, design, and develop security, authentication & portal solutions for various industries as needed.
- Provide security architecture and engineering guidance for new and existing products.
- Interact with engineering, product management, architecture, and support/services teams.
- A highly motivated and intelligent individual with expert technical and oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a good learner, who can pick up new technologies in a short span of time.
- Exposure to Python and MySQL or any other RDBMS mandatory.
- Knowledge of HTML is mandatory.
- Exposure to Postgres and MongoDB will be a huge plus.
- Exposure to AJAX libraries like JQuery, YUI, prototype etc. and a good understanding of at least one of them.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer