This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by David Joseph (@fullstacktechies)
We’re looking for dynamic data analysts to join our team; should have excellent attention to detail, craving for data handling and the ability to draw conclusions by establishing logical correlations between them. Work with large data sets related to energy/eCommerce with an eye for delivering high-quality output.
- B.Tech. / B.E in any Engineering Stream/ MCA / Bachelor’s degree in any science stream.
- 0-2 years’ experience - freshers are welcome to apply.
- Added advantage if you have basic knowledge about Mechanical/Electrical appliances, FMCG products
- Added advantage if you have experience of working with API’s used to extract web data - dimensional data from databases and web is an added advantage. Basic programming skills to program custom scrapping tools
- Should have excellent computer knowledge - MS Office – Excel, MS Word, etc.
- Engineering Product / Data Mining understanding – Product information like Manufacturer / Part Number / Product Description / Energy rating / Energy consumption etc.
- Good Analytical & Communication skills (Ability to communicate with clients)
- Data management capabilities, attention to detail.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Quick learner and flexible to perform multiple jobs
Apply Here: https://outsourcebigdata.com/careers.php
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer