This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Are you passionate about solving problems that can impact millions of people?
Are you interested to work in a fast growing startup environment?
Are you looking to maximise your learnings in a short span of time?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we'd love to talk to you! Here are a few details about the position-
1) Must have built mobile apps in the past.
1) Build/deploy/debug consumer side Android/Flutter apps.
2) Actively involve in the build->measure->learn loop of product development.
3) Quickly deploy experiments to measure and validate hypotheses.
4) Actively monitor technology and business metrics and make necessary tweaks in the product to reach the desired goals.
1) We are on an epic mission: making mental care accessible to millions of people by leveraging technology.
2) We are a rocket ship: We move at a fast pace. Our speed ensures that each of us learn and get better each day. You can expect to learn 10x more than in a big, cozy company.
3) We are all-rounders: As we are a very small team, you get to work on and learn about all aspects of product development: ideation->architecting->coding->testing->shipping->debugging
4) We care only about you: We care only about you and the work you do. We don't care about the degrees you hold, which college you went to, the experience you have etc. We don't have any formalities, dress code etc.
1. Ability to ship things fast: The most important thing for us is getting products in front of users quickly.
2. Self-driven nature: You will be the sole developer for a project in most cases. So, you will need to drive the product here
3. Quick learner: We are quite agile in adding features and technologies. You will need to keep pace
4. Attention to detail: We aren’t a large organisation with redundant documentation. So, you must understand requirements quickly
5. Independence of thought, and clarity of mind: Employees who have been associated with us for the longest time are ones who challenged our status quo and proved us wrong. We love such people
- Free coffee
- No dress code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer