This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by Careers Generico (@generico)
Generico is dedicated to changing the way India buys medicines. We are building India’s largest chain of generic medicine retail stores with the aim of providing affordable healthcare to millions. We believe that generic medicines are the key to changing the way the medical landscape in India works by providing more choice to consumers at costs that are up to 80% lower than those of branded medicines.
Founded by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico is already funded by a leading VC firm and has grown to 41 stores at present with a target to reach 100 stores by mid next year.
Hiring for a full stack developer with 2-3 years of programming experience in PHP, MySQL, jQuery under Linux environment.
- Must be proficient in Object Oriented programming in PHP.
- Must be familiar with common design patterns.
- Must have very good understanding of database concepts.
- Must have strong SQL skills.
- Must have good debugging skills
- Must be familiar with common security issues and their solutions
- Knowledge of Redis would be a plus
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS
- Must be proficient in DOM manipulation using jQuery
- Must be familiar with modern frontend development tools
- Knowledge of Vue/React will be a plus.
- Must be proficient in using Git
- Should be comfortable using command line
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 2-3 years’ hands on programming experience in PHP, MySQL, jQuery under Linux environment
- Ability to identify emerging themes across industries, technologies around web and mobile development, big-data and analytics
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment enthusiastic about working in a dynamic entrepreneurial set up and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer