This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Do you like writing mean and clean Python code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things in the Fintech space. We are a well- funded startup that’s sponsored by a large financial services institute. We have previously built and sold companies backed by top Global VC’s such as Y- Combinator, Khosla Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners etc. We are looking to build a young dynamic team with a growth mindset and passionate about building a platform that simplifies investing for everyone.
Glide Invest is looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. As a Fullstack Developer, you will primarily build and implement the backend in Python for the Fintech platform, and be flexible to work on Frontend code with React JS. You will work closely with the Tech Lead to ensure system consistency, code quality and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean, efficient, maintainable and reusable code and libraries to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end and Mobile App developers to integrate server side logic
- Design robust, scalable and secure features fit for the Fintech space
- Troubleshoot and debug applications through extensive unit testing
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Constantly drive innovation and improvements in the platform.
Knowledge & Skill Requirement
- Qualifications: BSc Comp Sys or Diploma in CS from NIIT or a renowned institute
- 1-2 years of back-end development experience with exposure to full stack development
- A firm grasp of object oriented programming principles and design
- In-depth understanding of the entire web application development process
- Working knowledge of Django’s MVT framework and GIT repository
- Experience with code versioning and unit testing tools
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Passion for software engineering and a history of self-learning programming languages
Some of the key benefits of working with us are as follows:
- Emphasis on a Learning Culture - To make learning easy and hassle free, all employees have access to a learning platform which provides access to a variety of technical and soft-skill modules. In addition, we have an in-house library with more than 2000 books.
- Health is Wealth - We provide Mediclaim policies for all employee as well as your family (including spouse and two children upto age 21 years). Coverage for parents (upto age 80 years) with no exclusion for pre-existing conditions is available as an additional option.
- High on Employee Engagement - We believe in actively engaging with our fellow colleagues throughout the year, wherein employees come together and participate in activities like sports day, family day at work, birthday celebrations, etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer