This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a React Engineer to join Hasura’s Console team in Bangalore. The Hasura console is the most critical user-facing component for developers and teams using Hasura. Your primary work will involve actively building new features & improving existing ones while always being thoughtful about developer experience.
As a team, we try to keep learning from each other in a collaborative environment and are extremely passionate about engineering. We’re open to bringing in new technologies, tools and patterns to make our engineering experience continuously better.
If you have experience with react, redux and are looking for a challenging work environment where you can grow and deepen your technical chops as a frontend engineer, we’d love to chat with you!
We’d love to hear from you if:
You are an experienced front-end engineer who can build amazing user experiences.
- You have experience building performant, reusable, and extendable components using React, Redux and associated tooling (webpack, different ways of handling CSS etc.)
- You have a thirst for evolving client-side architectures and modern web technology stacks
- You have a good understanding of CSS
- You take delight in shipping amazing products and being obsessive about the little things around user experience
- Strong communication skills in person, on paper and in code
- Experience and comfort working in a collaborative environment like Slack, Github etc.
- You love to make an impact and thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams
- Strong software engineering fundamentals: a Bachelors in CS or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- You have experience in working with GraphQL and tooling around it
- Familiarity with writing integration and unit tests
- You maintain a blog
- You engage in community activities and like speaking at meetups, conferences and sharing what you’ve learnt
- You’ve worked on building developer tools at work, in open-source projects or as a side gig :)
- Work with the product and design teams to build and iterate on the user experiences for Hasura Console
- Build and test functional reusable components from design docs and wireframes, complete with styles, user interactivity, API integration and error handling
- Implement unit and integration tests
- Identify bottlenecks and improve the application performance
We would prefer you to be located and work out of our office in Bangalore, India. However, we are also open to remote working as well.
Working at Hasura:
We are a small team at the beginning of our journey to shape the GraphQL and serverless ecosystems. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger technology community.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Please visit our careers page (https://hasura.io/careers/) for more details.
Hasura is a venture-backed open-source technology company with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Our core project, the Hasura GraphQL engine, provides instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing on a database, so that teams can build scalable applications with GraphQL and serverless easily.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer