Cloud & ML Backend Engineer - Go
Posted by Balazs Deme (@bdeme)
We are building a SaaS product which allows any company to perform any kind of data analysis & ML tasks on top of their data stored within their data silo all while being encrypted at all times. Our goal is to create a product which secures data at all times, even during ML operations. In order to do so we are using the newest frameworks and are creating a highly innovative product. Our perfect team member is someone who wants to create fast, secure, concurrent & optimised code.Responsibilities:
- Work with various cloud platforms to run our infrastructure.
- Develop processes, CI/CD pipelines, and general backend of our data analysis product.
- Optimise, stress-test & constant benchmarking of our code.
- Code reviews & input with the whole team on where to take the infrastructure next.
- Deep understanding of AWS, GCP, IBM stack.
- >=2 years of experience working with Go.
- Experience with networking protocols, distributed systems.
- Experience working with some of the most popular DBs PostgreSQL, BigQuery, S3, Snowflake, etc.
- Some understanding or previous experience with ML.
Great to have:
- Experience with AWS Sagemaker.
- DevOps experience.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer