The UI Developer is responsible for working in HomeCapital's UX team, within our Online department and business team. As a design person, you will play an integral role and work collaboratively with various stakeholder groups to deliver enhancements to our application & web channels.
The ideal candidate must have a genuine passion for the latest developments in UX & frontend technologies as well as be able to provide insight and expertise to the best practices for user centred design.
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet
measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback,
technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and highlevel
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software
applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as
needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for
review and feedback
- Work with sprint teams and leadership to champion a user-centred design process
throughout the organization
- Collaborate with Product Management and other Engineering teams to effectively align
resources to meet goals and roadmap commitments
- Maintain a platform perspective and work closely with the product team to ensure proper
direction and identify best practices.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer