This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Ideas2IT is a high-end product firm. Started by an ex-Googler, we count Siemens, Motorola, eBay, Microsoft and Zynga among our clients. We solve some very interesting problems in the USA startup ecosystem and have created great products in the process. When we build, we build great! We actively contribute to open source projects. We’ve built our own frameworks. We’re betting the house on Big Data, and with a Stanford grad leading the team, we’re sure to win
Ideas2IT has successfully rolled out multiple products which has become startups in their own right. Example: Pipecandy. Continuing in this path, currently, we are developing a new age AI driven Process Automation Platform.
We are looking for strong backend developers to work on our and our customer products.
What is in it for you?
- You will get to work on diverse technology challenges like:
- A robust distributed platform to manage a self-healing swarm of bots on unreliable network/compute;
- Large scale Cloud native applications
- Document Comprehension Engine leveraging RNN and other latest OCR techniques
- Completely data-driven Low code platform
- You will get to learn cutting edge technologies as you work with leading Silicon Valley startups
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a core tenant
- You will get to bring your ideas to the table and make a significant difference to the success of the product instead of being a small cog in a big wheel
- Ability to write high-quality code with test automation
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Senior developers (4+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you will be closely working with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further
- Knowlege in Angular, React, Vue, Angularjs, REDUX or similar frameworks would be a plus
- Flexible Work hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks/Coffee/Tea
- Friendly work culture
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer