This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At Inkredo, we’re working hard at accelerating ways of finance that changes the possibilities of what fintechs can do. It will open possibilities for instant decision making because it will get rid of the heavy back-office operations where humans spend more quality time in decision making and less on number crunching. We’re looking to hire engineers to join our core team.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our future company culture
- Our engineering practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
- Build user interfaces that are intuitive and consistent that thrive under heavy customisation and varying use cases and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions
- Design, integrate and implement product features to meet customer expectations
- Build, own & maintain infrastructure - Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency because you'll have exposure to very sensitive customer information
- Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems
Our team has excellent ability to prioritise & communicate in a fast-paced environment. Today, our engineers work on:
- ReactJS and modern JS libraries/frameworks
- Node.js and its package managers
- Build tools like webpack, scripting and environment management (dev/test/prod).
- D3 and similar JS charting libraries
- DevOps (AWS, Docker, etc)
- PostgreSQL/ NoSQL
- Excellent ability to prioritise & communicate in a fast-paced environment
- API development
- Backend and Frontend performance analysis
- Executing best practices in web security
- Your own private office: We have a remote working culture, meaning our teammates can work wherever they want around the world as long as the job gets done. It's your private office.
- Flexible working hours: We empower our team with personal freedom on team projects. We have an unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours. That means you have to be self-directed and self-motivated to succeed.
- Stock Options: In addition to the equity you get on day 1*, we're all working towards the same goal, so it's only fair that everyone is invested in the success of their work.
* We'll discuss the entire logistics during the interview.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer