This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with numerous open-source technologies, messaging/web service protocols (REST, JSONRPC, SOAP, etc.) and one of the more common architecture frameworks.
- Understanding and presenting the immediate/tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context of the client’s business to help the stakeholders justify investments.
- Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the enterprise and wider best practice.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Knowledge of Pixi js (is plus)
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Bright and enthusiastic, self starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Implemented CI and Automated frameworks in Enterprise environment (is plus)
- Past experience in CI/CD/DevOps practices (is plus)
- Qualified in any technical skill assessment platform (Eg: Hacker Ranker, member, stars) in respective technical capabilities (is plus)
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer