This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Software Engineer - Drupal
Posted by Open Play (@openplay)
We are looking for a highly experienced and skilled Software engineer who has got strong command over Drupal programming and extensively contribute in building new game structures.
As a Sr. Software Engineer - Drupal
- An awesome team, who are very good at what they do.
- A great office with a cool culture.
- The freedom to do things your way as long as you have a solid reason.
- The job requires the candidate to work on core products of the company. This involves architecture, design, development, deployment and maintenance of highly scalable game server platform. The front-end content delivery involves Drupal and PHP development where as the back-end involves Python/PHP, storage, load balancing and performance optimization. GNU/Linux and other Free and Open Sources technologies are heavily utilized.
- Your challenge will be to innovate within and around the product and make it valuable and useful.
- Ensure adherence to the best practices, design and architecture.
- Build Drupal based Web Applications .
- Develop Custom Modules & Themes for Drupal CMS.
- Customize Drupal Themes
- 2 years experience in Drupal 7 or 8.
- Top academic credentials (or some other demonstration of your intellectual horsepower).
- The company's products are primarily developed in combination of Python, Drupal, MySQL. Whatever technologies, languages, or development environments you've been using, we expect you have mastered them in depth, and we expect that you will be able to master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the future.
- Incredible coding skills and expertise in multiple programming languages such as Drupal, PHP.
- Experience writing and configuring trending and monitoring tools such as Nagios.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database.
- Ability to work in cloud environment
- Good aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Enjoy experimenting with new technology.
- Strong programming skills in any of the programming language.
- Should be good at:
- 1) Drupal 7/ Drupal 8
- 2) MySQL
- 3) PHP
- 4) GNU/Linux
Technology is being redesigned and requires the candidate to cope with a fast learning environment and good attitude towards handling changes. Curiosity and thirst for quality are a must.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer