This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Engineer - Automation
Posted by Insider HR (@paytminsider)
- Experience in testing web apps, APIs and mobile apps (IOS & Android)
- Research, Design, and Implement automation framework for tests.
- Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests using open source tools
- Create tooling around the entire testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
- Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
- Work in collaboration with development & product teams in continuous build & deployment process
- Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting
- Perform Black Box and White Box testing
- Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2-4 years experience with UI Automation testing tools for Mobile (iOS/Android) using Appium and Selenium
- Experience with Postman and REST API testing
- Thorough knowledge of mobile automation testing tools and mobile release process
- Knowledge of any of MongoDB / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Awareness of common security vulnerabilities and related testing techniques
- Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Start-up mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer