This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
As we continue to grow out the site and its features, we are looking for somebody to join our tech team and help build out the next set of kick-ass features.
If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events are ticketed and marketed in India. You will work with the Product and Engineering team to develop awesome UIs for the website and our internal tools.
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Experience creating responsive UIs using HTML5 and CSS3. (Optional: React.js / Angular.js experience is a huge bonus)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Experience with Handlebars.js is a plus
- Good knowledge of browser & viewport compatibility
- Should be aware of best practices for frontend in terms of performance
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer