This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by HR Jigsaw (@jigsawacademy)
About the Company
Jigsaw Academy, the online school, has trained over 40,000 students across 20+ countries in various cutting-edge, must-have skills like Business Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, IOT, Cyber Security and Cloud Computing. Students are trained on the most widely used industry-relevant tools and techniques. Our founders have over 25 years of combined experience in consulting in analytics across multiple industry verticals in India and abroad. Our award- winning courses are well recognized and we are the approved analytics training partner for many large organizations, like Accenture, Infosys, and Genpact.
Offices: Indiranagar/Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MS, MSc
Relevant years of experience: 2-5 years in programming.
- Understand the business problems that need to be solved and convert them to technical requirements
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop by writing well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Coordinate workflow between graphic designer, backend developers, and self
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Provide technical support for company offerings as needed.
- Working experience in web programming
- Knowledge of React JS will be bonus
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS
- Architecting, configuring and automating the build process.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Flexibility to work under ambiguous conditions
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer