This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software Engineer (Infrastructure) with k8s experience
Posted by Shashank Mehra (@shashankmehra)
Karix.io is a cloud communications platform offering a unified API for SMS, WhatsApp Business and RCS for developers and businesses to build messaging capability into their applications and engage and drive two-way conversations with their customers.
We run a containerised micro-services architecture hosted on Google Cloud and managed via k8s. Most services are written in either golang or python. You can read more at http://blog.karix.io/how-we-build-and-run-karix.io
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, security, testing, and deployment, all the way to production
- Own the ideal pipeline blueprint that developers at karix.io will base new applications on
- Own upgrades, manage systems integrations and guide tool selection
- Build tools that help engineers rapidly develop new applications and have confidence that their changes will work flawlessly in production
- Learn our stack inside and out, and triage cross-cutting issues in our environment
- Help foster thought leadership and work to educate our engineering organization about best CI/CD practices and approaches
- Help lead engineering teams towards secure CI/CD and development practices
- Minimum 5-6 years of work experience in a production environment
- Intimate involvement with developer communities and open source web technologies
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
- Strong background building fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Strong DevOps experience, with significant time spent with web services
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Experience with Jenkins would be a plus
Karix.io was launched in Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona in 2018. The platform is now available in 200+ countries and is the perfect building block that helps users surpass communication provider restrictions while complying with GDPR.
The platform is backed by Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd., the market leader in mobile engagement with over 100 Billion + messages processed annually for over 2000 enterprise customers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer