Senior Backend Engineer
Posted by Shivani Kowadkar (@koolkanya)
We are looking for a Backend Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, database, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Working knowledge of message queues, NoSQL databases- MongoDB & caching systems
- Extensive experience in API development and optimization.
- Good Knowledge of ExpressJS middle-wares.
- Writing test cases using Mocha etc
Skills And Qualifications
- Should have experience working MongoDB schema design and designing concurrent APIs.
- Basic understanding of ReactJS, HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Should have experience working in Elasticsearch and ELK stack.
- Good to have working experience with CI/CD, test and deployment automation, and containers.
- Good to have deployment experience on AWS.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer