This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Developer
Posted by Jahanvi Gandhi (@jhash20)
SKS Enterpprises https://hasjob.co/krsrk.co.in/p8pds , Mumbai · ats.krsrk.co.in/opencats/careers/index.php?p=showJob&ID=126 · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
FRONT END DEVELOPER
**Apply only if Mumbai as a job location is comfortable for you**
**Apply only if you have minimum 2 years of experience**
Our client is into online and offline selling of premium segment clothing for both Men and Female. They have a physical presence in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, New York, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kolkata and Dubai. The company is more than 8 years old, they have over 500 at present and was founded by Akshay Narvekar. Also, the working location is in Mumbai at Lower Parel and Borivali and the technology team sits out of Borivali.
as node.js. Your Primary focus will be to develop and maintain the e-commerce website.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality product is important
Developing and maintaining user-facing features using Node.js, React.js.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
• Connect the application with the other web services, and support the front-end.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Understanding the nature of Asynchronous programming and it quirks &
• Knowledge of Nodejs with framework available for it (ex. Express)
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Good understanding of Node.js and its core principles
• Understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and non-relational
database such as MongoDB
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
• Knowledge of how payment gateway's work and have experience of integrating
one or two
• Experience in test automation and test-driven development
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computers/Computer
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer