This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER-MUMBAI (KHAR ROAD)
****Apply only if Khar Road - Mumbai as Job Location is comfortable for you****
****Apply only if you have minimum 3 years’ experience in Salesforce****
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an assessment based mobile app, giving entrepreneurs learning missions based on their purpose, passion and talent. Since its launch over 450 thousand entrepreneurs from 180 countries have joined their platform. They are Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Perth and Bali.
- Building custom apps using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, writing Workflows, REST API Integration.
- Manage organization’s database of record, implemented on the Salesforce.com platform, for all organization users
- Perform basic administration of organization’s Salesforce.com instance
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures, regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Provide technical input to risk analysis and change control.
- Interface with key stakeholders, translating business requirements into SFDC
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches
- Perform ongoing training sessions on new features and help internally “sell” and “service” to the user group
- In-depth knowledge in Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform
- Experience with Marketing Cloud , 3rd party integration and automation
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze/design/develop using VF and APEX
- Understands Salesforce configuration
- Understand SF security model – Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Sharing Rules, Queues etc.
- Nice to have: CTI exposure
- Declarative software development: database, validation, security, forms, reports
- Reports generation (database knowledge, writing queries, ETL etc)
- Expertise in data modeling and user interface (& Usability) development principles
- Extensive Experience in writing Triggers and batch processes and deployment considerations
- Strong Visual force and Apex code knowledge
- Has experience in working with Salesforce APIs & writing Webservices in salesforce
- SOAP, Rest
- Has Experience in building reports using the Report Builder
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned.
- Develop strategies to deploy code using multiple sandboxes
- Knowledge on Source Control is must
- Experience reviewing and documenting code
- Good understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
- Salesforce Certified Developers (401)
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer