This post is from krsrk.co.in, which may or may not be affiliated with recruiterflow.com
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
Manager - Product Development & Strategic Alliances
Applicants must have minimum 1 year of experience
About the Company:
The company was incorporated in the year 2012. The company's headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company is majorly into providing remittance assistance to customers all around the globe. The company’s support and development center is based in Mumbai, India. The company is now being funded by India’s largest mobile wallet company, Paytm, and India’s only profitable and listed e-commerce company.
The Product & Strategic Alliances Manager is responsible for development and ongoing
Evolution of partner programs, promoting business, technology and sales alliances with third
Party companies and partnering with banks to provide them our remittance technology
Platform. The objective is to develop, educate and enable partners on our products,
Drive marketing programs and related key sales initiatives which increase revenue and market share.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
- You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Utilize partner data to complement sales and business development knowledge around key account projects, timelines, needs, competitors and other data necessary to win new designs, dislodge competitors and improve customer’s success potential and satisfaction.
- You will work in conjunction with Avenues’ Technology, Business, Marketing and R & D departments to build new customer focused products as well as manage the business development and sales activities with our Strategic Alliance Partners.
- You will be responsible for developing and growing our strategic partner business relationships, proactively developing joint value propositions and market offerings, generating qualified pipeline that leads to closed business and increased market share.
- Defining and driving the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Generating new opportunities through the partner business units and leading business development, partner sales cycle management and marketing activities
- Developing the skills of our partner organizations and showing them how working with Avenues can create new streams of revenue and increase market share.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred, Master’s Degree a plus.
- One of the best companies to work with
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer