This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for ambitious and outstanding quality assurance engineers who thrive on challenges and a highly charged startup work environment to join our team.
The Quality team looks after all aspects of quality, including software testing, data quality, mobile and desktop user experience and various functionalities within the platform. Your main responsibility would be to test various components of the system including data quality, search engine response, search quality, and also testing of the various website and mobile functionalities. Other responsibilities include defining and documenting test cases, devising quantifiable criteria, writing automated test scripts for data, creating test environments, producing quality reports and working with the development team to correct problems. You should be proficient in selenium and defect tracking.
The ideal candidate would have
- passionate about analytics, structures and data
- Experience in Selenium
- Experience in test automation tools
- Experience in project management, testing management is highly desired
- BS in CS/EE/CE or related field from a top institution
- 0-3 years of experience in QA/Testing, both automatic and manual
- A demonstrable understanding of software development concepts and testing
- A demonstrable understanding quality assurance, software testing, unit testing
- Expertise in MS Excel, SQL,
- Experience with JIRA/Redmine or other defect tracking software
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized and proactive with a high degree of ownership
- Great communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer