This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
To conduct open source research and due diligence in support of Neotas’ services.
To employ Open-source intelligence (OSINT) and SOCMINT tools, techniques and methodologies to conduct exhaustive research and deliver comprehensive social media reports. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Gather detailed intelligence using extensive range of open digital sources
- Analyse gathered intelligence and identify links between key pieces of information
- Produce summary reports to highlight key information, links and risks.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research using specialist tools and techniques to reveal hidden insights on individuals
- Excellent investigative skills and a curious mind
- The ability to operate in a logical and investigative manner and to pay attention to detail
- Analytical ability to identify links and connections using contextual information
- Ability to identify key pieces of information from a wealth of data
- Ability to produce high quality reports and self-quality assure
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Proficiency in relevant computer and online based applications such as MS Office
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Ability to manage own time whilst working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Research methods
- Experience with various Social Media Platforms
- Use of social media platforms
- Conducting detailed research and analysis of information from multiple data sources
- Querying, extracting and linking information from both internal and external databases
- Working as a global team.
- Takes pride in work
- Acts with integrity
- Sc., B. Tech or any other graduation.
We are Neotas India Limited. By leveraging technology, OSINT & experienced analysts, Neotas are going beyond and setting new standards in Due Diligence, Staff Screening & Compliance. We are headquartered in London. More information on https://neotas.com
- Work from Home
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer