Posted by Karishma Shadiza (@numadic1)
Numadic is hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our team in undisrupting logistics
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a track record of building performant web applications and platforms.
Numadic delivers mobility infrastructure and applications for enterprise customers.We work with companies in the automotive, insurance, banking, energy, tolling and telematics industries. Our team is nomadic and we run entirely remotely. You’re free to join us in Goa or anywhere you’d like. We are built up of humility and hard work and we hire full-stack humans.
Full Stack Developer job responsibilities
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
Full Stack Developer required skills
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
Full Stack Developers at Numadic operate near autonomously with a significant amount of trust placed in you and your ability to grow the company from the inside.
Once our team aligns on a project vision, implementation constraints and success criteria, the truck is in your hands. Your unique experiences and learnings play a huge role in shaping the way our company works and the direction we head.
To power through the Full Stack Developer role, you will need self-discipline, a flexible mind, and extreme self-motivation and:
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.
If this sounds like a mission you can deliver on, apply here.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer