This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Data QA Lead
Posted by Objectedge (@objectedge)
- Create Test Strategy, develop Test Plans and execute Functional, System and regression tests on company's Enterprise Data Warehouse and Big data solutions.
- Educate and engage the ETL/Data/BI test team through technical mentoring and coaching.
- Ensure adherence to extensible and scalable data warehouse design and operational best practices.
- Ensure adherence, assurance and review of ETL / BI Unit Testing.
- Drive process change, specifically around quality delivery, consistency and maintainability of Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Design and deliver automation frameworks for company's Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Provide thought leadership on long term strategy planning and managing policy development to address complex business issues.
- Strategize around Data Governance, Data quality and Automation frameworks to streamline the process.
- Drive Process improvement initiatives to improve productivity.Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Understanding and Experience with QA Strategies, Plans, Process and Tools is a must
- Experience in Data (DW, Data Mart, BI and Big Data) ecosystem is must.
- 3+ years of Technical background in Traditional Data Warehouse environment and/or Big Data and cloud solutions.
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience Testing in a Data Warehouse environment required.
- Strong Experience in SQL programming, Unix scripting, Python is required.
- Strong experience in ETL Test Automation space is required.
- 5 or more years experience in analyzing, testing, documentation and maintaining complex software programs.
- 5 or more years experience in designing the Test Strategy, writing Test Cases and Test execution activities for Data Warehouse Environment.
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, and Business Rules Validation.
- Understanding of data integration best practices in data warehouse environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Would require working with business users, understanding requirements, and training them on data retrieval from DW/BI ecosystem.
- Enough practical experience to train others in decision making, risk assessment, job knowledge, analysis, and project management.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- JIRA experience is a Plus.
- Understanding of data modeling desired.
- Prior Development Experience with SQL, ETL would be a plus.
- Experience with HealthCare data is a major plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer