This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Bigdata Etl Lead
Posted by Objectedge (@objectedge)
- 7+ Years BigData ETL Lead / BigData ELT Dev and design experience
- ETL Architecture and Design Experience
- 4-5 years on Big Data technologies including Python, pySpark, NoSQL and Hadoop/Hive
- 4 or more years experience in analyzing, designing, documenting and maintaining complex ETL / ELT Job Flows and programs.
- Experience with AWS EMR or Azure Databricks is a big plus.
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, and Business Rules Validation.
- Experience with ETL tools like Pentaho,SSIS,Informatica is plus.
- Understanding of data integration best practices in data warehouse environment including scaling, performance tuning and error handling
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Would require working with business users / Business/ Data Analysts, understanding requirements, and translating the requirements into a end-end automated data pipeline for the DW/BI ecosystem.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of Relational Database and NoSQL Database Systems , Data Marts and Data Warehouse design (Star Schema, Normalised (TNF), OLAP and such)
- Strong SQL, Stored procedures, UDF and ETL development skills in a multi-tier environment.
- Experience with Snowflake Platform is a major plus
- Strong knowledge of flat file formats incl. compressed , XML, JSON and file format conversion.
- Experience with Amazon AWS environment and /or Microsoft Azure environment is desirable
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Good understanding of ETL and ELT best practices and experience with ETL/ELT Mapping documentation
- Proven strength in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills with proven strength in applying root cause analysis.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Dedicated to excellence in one’s work; strong organizational skills; detail-oriented and thorough.
- Able to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other related field is required. Master’s Degree is preferred
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer