This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Web Developer (Angular/React)
Posted by Ashish Gaikwad (@ashishgkwd)
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the skill of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies of choice
Skills And Qualifications:
- Well versed with Data Structures and common UI Design Patterns.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS.
- Good understanding of any of frontend libraries and frameworks, such as ReactJS, Angular, Vue, NextJS, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, DOM updates, and Rest APIs.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO and Accessibility principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Working knowledge of server side technologies is a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer