This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer- Angular2/Reactjs
Posted by Mohammad Azaz
JOB TITLE: Sr. Associate Platform Level 1/Level 2 – Core Java
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon
A Senior Associate Platform (Senior Developer-Core Java) contributes towards a particular
module/s of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create
technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data
model, integration component, package function customization).
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack
or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and
drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as
system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
Required Tech Stack
- 4 to 9 years of strong development skills in Java JDK 1.7 or above. Knowledge of Java 8
features is a must have.
- Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of
different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization
and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by,
aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with JMS
- Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
- Hands-on experience with Spring.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
- Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps
clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where
consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an
unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our
expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with
our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives
that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer