This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Desired Skills and Experience
social media management, accounts, ads, advertising, social media optimization, google analytics, content creation, community building, optimization strategies, strategy.
- Content strategy
- Relevant content syndication through various channels
- Handling Social Media Pages
- Listening tools
- Compiling reports
- Strong knowledge of content creation, online PR, Social Media optimization and engagement.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content. Create curate, and publish relevant content (images, video, gifs and written).Use appropriate hashtags
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads.
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist.
- Excellent knowledge of different social channels ex. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Experience of building creativity into campaigns independently.
- Strong presentation skills both verbally and written.
- Have own site or blog, regularly use a variety of social media properties and enjoying testing/exploring.
- A proven track record of delivering results through strategic social media campaigns.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Opportunity to work on Blockchain-based technologies and almost all the cutting-edge and bleeding-edge technology stack.
- Opportunity to learn in and out of most emerging technology of 21<sup>st</sup>
- Mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a start-up the pace.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder Opportunity to attend tech conferences.
- Flexible working hours with casual dress code.
- Free Tea coffee to boost your energy.
- A good salary with huge performance-linked incentives.