This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
PHP/Laravel Developer (2-4 Years)
Posted by Shashi Kiran G M (@shashikirangm)
- Back-end Development in Laravel framework
- Server Side Logic
- Maintainance of Database
- Ensuring High Performance and Responsiveness of Front End Development
- Database design and query optimization
- Strong knowledge of Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong understanding of Micro Services and Restful APIs
- Experience in Secure & Optimized PHP Laravel Framework Based Responsive Web Applications.
- Proficient knowledge of Relational Database (eg. MySQL) and No-SQL Database systems(eg. MongoDB).
- Basic knowledge on Angular 4+ will be plus
- Sound Knowledge of different CMS tools (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal ), Apache Web Server & 3rd Web API Integration.
- Excellent Communication, Logical, Programming & Analytical Skills.
- Experience in working with a team of three or more professional web developers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with AWS elements is a plus.
- Paid Leave
- 5 days working
- Option for work from home
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer